BOF sessions are moderated open discussions on technology related topics proposed by conference attendees. BOF sessions are not formal presentations, no slides or software demonstrations. The format is casual and open with a microphone and whiteboard available to facilitate discussions.
The sessions are an opportunity for INETA/GITCA members to have technical conversations with their peers on technology related topics of interest. A topic may be related to conference content or any other topic that would be of interest to conference attendees. The BOF sessions are a great opportunity to meet with other attendees that have common interests and exchange ideas.
All conference attendees with the exception of Microsoft employees are eligible to submit a topic proposal. To be considered for a BOF session, please submit your proposal no later than October 10, 2010.
BoF sessions submission form is at: http://europe.ineta.org/Events/TEEBoFsubmission/tabid/363/Default.aspx
Collected session proposals will be available for voting (more info in a few days) so please spread a word about this oportunity to user group leaders and your colegues cause this is a very nice way to bring community choosen topics to TechEd. It is sort of our track... so let's try to make it the best one ;-)
Connect With Your Fellow Attendees and Expand Your Networking Opportunities By Thousands
Opt-in to the Tech·Ed Europe 2010 Delegate Directory and let people know you're attending the event! This is your chance to make connections with the people that share your professional background and interests before, during, and after the conference. You can choose the information you want to share with other delegates - blogs, social network accounts, email, or more. We'll publish the directory in October, but you can sign up at any time. If you didn't join the directory during registration you can still sign up by returning to the registration site and accessing the Returning Services Menu, Attendee Directory.
Tech∙Ed Europe 2010 - Sessions & Speakers Announced
Over 200 Tech∙Ed sessions are now posted on the website, along with an amazing line-up of speakers for this year’s event. Many more sessions will be posted in coming weeks. Don’t forget about the Pre-Conference Seminars on 8 November. Registration is still open for the event – join your colleagues and learn more about the newest technology from Microsoft.
Telerik and Martin Kulov are happy to invite you to the fifth and anniversary edition of DevReach , the premier developer conference on Microsoft technologies in Central and Eastern Europe which will take place on October 18 and 19 in Sofia Bulgaria.
The event will gather industry renowned speakers such as Scott Stanfield, CEO of Vertigo Software, Beth Massi, senior Project Manager on the Visual Studio team at Microsoft, Microsoft Regional Directors Stephen Forte and Andrew Brust and many others. With the additional fifth track this year, the conference will be offering over 60 sessions in five parallel tracks.
To get an insight of what DevReach is like, watch the recorded sessions from DevReach Online here.
Special discounts apply for User groups and INETA members. For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A day dedicated to mobile devices development technology
The past 23th of September, on Zagreb, Croatia, was celebrated the Mobilityday, an event dedicated to both local & European developers involved in the quickly evolving mobility world. The event was presented by Andrej Randiger, main promoter of the event together with Ivan Vidakovic, Director of Microsoft Croatia, Nikica Skunca, Marketing director of T-Mobile Croatia and Belizar Zecic, from Samsung.
The organizers of the event (Tomislav Bronzin at the right, Andrej Radinger next) together with Marko Makovac, Microsoft Marketing Director, Croatia. The main organizers were the companies Mobendo and Citus, partnering with INETA, Netokracija, Microsoft and the Croatia Microsoft innovation center. apart from a impressive support from the industry, including T-Mobile, Samsung, Jugarnilist, nokia, Selmet, LSdata, psionteklogix, hotel antunovic, and a lot more...
It was an interesting event and, by chance the first that had an
incredible prize for one happy attendee: A windows Phone 7!! which
we had a fun & geek surprise after adding the "zero-index prize"
from the hand of Marko Makovac, Microsoft Marketing Director of
There was a pretty interesting agenda that brought the most interesting topics regarding mobility technology, including sessions dedicated to Symbian (where we found Phillip Parfitt, head of developer relations for EMEA, Nokia), Windows Phone 7, Samsung, and other IT & business related topics... it was a pretty interesting event with quality speakers including exceptional Speakers from Croatia and from all over Europe.
Also, the sessions were all broadcasted through internet using LiveMeeting, thanks to Microsoft technology & sponsorship.
Of course, INETA was there present as a partner & sponsor in the
For more information please go to the event website, www.mobilitydays.com.
I would like to use our newsletter to announce new INETA Europe User Groups. Here is short list and more info about their meetings and events you can find out on their web sites.
- Romanian SQL Server User Group - http://sqlserver.ro, located in: Romania, Bucuresti. This UG is focusing on development with dedication to Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies
- MS User Group - Novi Sad - http://msforge.net/groups/user_group_novi_sad/ Llocated in: Serbia, Novi Sad. The Group is dedicated to the .NET, MSSQL and network technologies. Mission is to exchange field knowledge.
- Kyiv.Net UG - http://kyiv.ineta.ru - Located in: Ukraine, Kyiv. Kyiv software developers User Group focusing On: MS.Net Team Development, Software Development Project Management.
- Bihać MS community user group - http://bihac.mscommunity.ba/Home.aspx Located in: Bosnia and Herzegovina : Bihać User group from Bihac devoted to Microsoft technologies .NET, SQL and Silverlight.
- NET Usergroup Nordwestschweiz - http://www.dotnet-nordwest.ch - Located in: Switzerland, Basel. Mit der .NET UserGroup Nordwest Schweiz soll eine starke .NET Developer Community in der Nordwestschweiz, Elsass und Südbaden aufgebaut werden. Sie soll für alle Interessierten eine Plattform für Diskussionen im .NET Bereich bereitstellen. Hierbei geht es in erster Linie um den lockeren, ungezwungenen Erfahrungsaustausch und die Weiterbildung der Teilnehmer. Der Fokus liegt vorwiegend im .NET Umfeld, soll aber nicht lediglich auf die Microsoft-Produktpalette beschränkt sein.
I wish many crowded meetings and a lot of expert speakers to our new members! And if some of you - user group members or leaders - coming to TechEd Berlin visit the INETA booth so we can talk about INETA membership in person.
Wed 27th/Thurs 28th October
Park, Loughborough University
Our Autumn Conference is to be a two-day event and will be held at the Sir Dennis Rooke Building, Holywell Park at Loughborough University. Full agenda is yet to be finalised but at present the following sessions are confirmed
- Top of the Pops with Sharepoint 2010 - Dave McMahon
- Cache Out with Windows Server AppFabric - Phil Pursglove
- Mapping the Cloud - How far can we stretch it? - Johannes Kebeck
- Silverlight Development on Windows Phone 7 - Andy Wigley
- Design Patterns - Compare & Contrast - Gary Short
- Projecting your Corporate Identity to the Cloud - Steve Plank
- The Step up to ALM - an Introduction to Visual Studio 2010 TFS for the Visual Sourcesafe User - Richard Fennell
- May the Silverlight 4 be with you - Richard Costall